Sprocket is a Major Hero. Being particularly complicated, he shares few abilities with normal dwarves or even his fellow heroes. With his random spells, incredible range, and smaller player model, Sprocket is a powerful oddity on the battlefield.
- Venturing further than the rest of his race ever dare, Sprocket brings his small stature, fantastic devices, and eccentric personality to the battlefield. An engineer who has mastered control over spatial ether itself, Sprocket looks to test his trinkets and machines on the demon hordes that are in abundance in the dwarven lands. Gadgets capable of creating shields around all of his allies, blasting essence out of his enemies, and even pulling demons across the battlefield to a single point, the dwarves cannot begin fathom how they function but all that matters is that they keep the monsters at bay. Taking some time while experimenting to study the strange weapons and oddities on the battlefield, Sprocket does wonder if he could find some way to break General Kurt's curse.
Sprocket has the standard Major Hero kit, as well as his Gnomish Rocket Boots. He also carries the Wand of Limited Probabilities and the dual-function ranged and melee weapon Tinder Flame MV711.
Tinder Flame MV711
- A high-tech weapon designed by Sprocket for the war. It can shoot high-powered laser beams to strike at range, while its tough material enables it to slay monsters in melee for a rampage.
- Right click acts as hitscan weapon that fires a beam in a line that deals 13 damage on hit, but is somewhat difficult to hit Rats and Wolves with. Firing this weapon also slightly knocks Sprocket back, so checking his footing is advised. Any monster within 5 blocks of Sprocket however will take no damage. These shots have a 2 second cooldown between them.
- This gun also acts as Sprocket's sword with the same stats as a Dwarven Runeblade, and also counts for sword kills for the purposes of obtaining the Paladin title.
Wand of Limited Probabilities
- A technologically-enhanced wand used by Sprocket for both research and combat. Left-clicking will cast a variety of random spells in the heat of combat, while right-clicking will cast a protective barrier to shield all dwarves.
- Right clicking the Wand of Limited Probabilities casts Super Shield and gives all dwarves, as well as Sprocket himself, 20 absorption hearts that last as long as it takes to lose them via damage, or for 30 seconds. This ability has a 90 second cooldown.
- Left clicking the Wand of Limited Probabilities has a 15 second cooldown that throws out a slow-moving projectile that, upon landing, fires a randomly chosen spell from the following list:
- Wormhole: A 20 block radius black hole that raises monsters 5 blocks into the air, doing some damage and grouping them up.
- Dwarven Ale: Gives all monsters in a 4 block radius Slowness II, Mining Fatigue II, Weakness II, Nausea II, and Silence (not able to use cooldown abilities like leap) for 10 seconds.
- Knockback 50: A 4 block radius cloud that knocks back all monsters within it.
- Tinder Flame: A 4 block radius attack that does 10 damage and launches monsters into the air.
- Explosion: A 4 block radius attack that does 10 damage to monsters hit by it.
- Holding the Wand of Limited Probabilities also gives Sprocket Knockback Resistance, which is useful if his Gnomish Hero Helmet has broken.
Gnomish Rocket Boots
- Rocket Boots developed by Sprocket to quickly traverse the battlefield. Just crouch to Waaaaahhooooooooo!
- Shifting while wearing the rocket boots will cause Sprocket to launch about 50 blocks horizontally on a 20 second cooldown.
- These boots also have Feather Falling V.
Tips as Sprocket
- During build phase Sprocket has a lot of spare time due to spawning with much of the supplies he needs, thus he can spend his time building or mining gold, doing actions to support the dwarves as a whole. He can also traverse the map much quicker than any dwarf can with the use of his Gnomish Rocket Boots.
- Sprocket can use his small size to avoid being spotted by monsters at range. Hiding one block lower than usual will mean that he is almost completely obscured to monsters, but able to see himself. He can also make use of his size to kite monsters such as Iron Golems to deal armor damage without taking damage himself.
- Since Tinder Flame can start rampages and acts like a sword, periodically just shooting with it when in a rampage will fire a beam that will one shot monsters that can be killed with a rampage as long as they are at least 5 blocks away.
- Sprocket can also use a bow while waiting for the cooldown on his Tinder Flame to stay in combat.
- Using the Wand of Limited Probabilities left click to cast spells as often as possible is advised since the spell produced is entirely random, and the effects almost never have a downside.
- The spells Tinder Flame and Explosion when cast during a rampage can also one shot any monster in the 4 block radius who can be killed with a rampage as long as Sprocket switches to his melee weapon before the spell lands.
- Casting Super Shield with the right click on the Wand of Limited Probabilities can save dwarves from certain death. Whether fighting Wolves or Venomburners at night, or Iron Golems at any time, the 20 absorption hearts can lessen the damage taken for a short time. Its greatest use however is to save dwarves from falling from a great height after being launched by a Super Creeper, almost completely negating the fall damage. It should be noted however that not using the Super Shield for extended periods of time can be wasteful, so it should be used timely, but not without reason.
- Gnomish Rocket Boots can serve as a quick getaway in almost any situation, completely removing Sprocket from the horde of monsters he may find himself stuck in. Sprocket can also use them to quickly close a gap to high value monster targets like Blaze Cannons or simply to get to the next AI Zombie to continue his rampage. Though the boots may seem more of a novelty, the freedom of movement Sprocket employs is more valuable than it may seem.