As long as there are at least 10 players in a Gazebo DvZ game, players can earn achievements. Achievements are earnable awards that recognize somewhat rarer events that occur to players and their team over the course of a game. Achievements cannot be earned until monsters are released, and the reward for doing them is server XP.
There are 4 categories of achievements; Dwarf, Hero, Monster, and General, and 3 levels of achievements; Common, Rare, and Team. Common achievements can be earned multiple times but only show for all players once when first unlocked, Rare can be unlocked and earned multiple times and shows for all players each time, and Team can be earned repeatedly and are unlocked as long as you are on the team it is earned for at that point of the game.
Similar to achievements are quests, which are achievements that run for a limited time but have progress persist from game to game in that time period. These are listed on their own page.
Achievements cannot be earned in Rush Mode, or any game with fewer than 10 players.
- 1 Dwarf Achievements
- 2 Hero Achievements
- 3 Monster Achievements
- 4 General Achievements
Dwarf achievements are those earned while playing dwarf. If the achievement is prefaced with “as a dwarf”, it cannot be earned by players which are playing heroes that game.
Common Dwarf Achievements
- Hearty Brew - Activate your Healing Ale with only 0.5 hearts remaining.
- This achievement only activates if the dwarf is in combat when they trigger the Healing Ale.
- Dwarven Brew - Have 10 status effects active at once.
- This achievement can be earned through the use of positive and negative status effects, and burning counts as a status effect.
- Aerial Wizardry - As a dwarf, use a launch pad and slay a monster before you land.
- This achievement can be earned after using a gold or iron launch pad.
- Topsy Turvy - Slay 20 upside down monsters in a single game.
- What Goes Up - As a dwarf, survive a Super Creeper explosion.
- The dwarf that is launched must be considered outside (have 30 open blocks above them) to get this achievement.
- Devout Worship - Regenerate 500 shrine health in a single game.
- Shrine health is regenerated by standing within the shrine capture region as a dwarf.
- Recommissioned - Fully restore all 4 broken pieces of armor using a single Wiggly Wrench.
- Restoring armor does not require a Wiggly Wrench to be fully channelled, as such, a simple left click that returns those armor pieces is all that is necessary.
Rare Dwarf Achievements
- Going Commando - Slay an Iron Golem whilst one of your armor pieces is missing.
- The dwarf only needs to get the final killing blow to unlock this achievement.
- Catch ‘Em All - Slay at least 1 of every monster class in a single game.
- Rapid Fire - As a dwarf, get a combo shot of 50 or greater.
- PROC and Roll - As a dwarf, roll a powerful rampage for 2 minutes.
- Priority Mail - Kill a Blaze Cannon by deflecting a fireball into it.
- A fireball cannot be deflected with melee attacks, and can only be deflected by shooting an arrow at it.
- Quarry Run - After the gold has run dry, gather and deposit 100 gold.
- This gold must be obtained after the total gold hits 0 at least once.
- Ranger Danger - As a dwarf, get 200 bow kills in a single game while maintaining at least 70% accuracy.
- Shots that are hit while in a bow-nerf scenario (being under a roof or within 5 blocks of the target) count as a miss.
- Last Stand - As the last dwarf standing, hold the final dwarven shrine for 5 minutes.
- Don't Even Blink - Slay Death's Servant before it can summon a doom portal.
- Deadly Medley - Slay 7 different types of monsters in a single rampage.
Dwarf Team Achievements
- Thor’s Zealots - Restore a shrine to full from 5% health.
- Impenetrable Defense - Get 1000 kills without the shrine taking any damage.
- Two's Company - Slay 1000 monsters as the last two remaining dwarves.
- No more or less than two dwarves can be alive for progress to this achievement to be made. Both dwarves can contribute any amount of kills as long as they are both alive when they collectively hit 1000.
Hero achievements can only be earned on the hero stated in the achievement itself.
Common Hero Achievements
- Enlightenment - As Grand Paladin Ziros, have a total rampage uptime of at least 50% of the game.
- This does not include Build Phase.
- Unfocused Fire - As Salogel Sureshot, shoot 4 different types of monsters in a single shot using Nohdalag.
- The monsters hit do not need to die to count to the total.
- Blood Panner - As Lord of the Undead, scavenge 15 gold in a single rampage.
- From Cleric to Saint - As Priestess Arianna, regenerate 500 hearts with a single use of your Pylon.
- These hearts can be your own and other dwarves'.
- Hook, Line and Sinker - As Guard Captain Alfon, use the Hookshot to pull in one of every monster type.
- This does not necessarily mean that the monster needs to be physically pulled to you, only simply be hit by the left click of the Hookshot.
- Old Man’s Bold Plan - As General Kurt, successfully get a powerful rampage from a bow PROC.
- Purifying Flames - As Magnus the Red, slay 70 monsters using Holy Purifier with a single tank of gas.
- Flames from the Holy Purifier do travel through monsters, meaning each flame can kill more than one monster.
- Clay Pigeons - As Sprocket, launch a monster using the Tinderflame spell and shoot it midair using Tinderflame MV711.
- The monster can be either player or AI. You can also shoot the monster while it is still rising or while it is falling.
- Fortified - As Margrave Hector, block 150 hearts of damage with a single use of the Runic Aegis's Resolute.
- The global right-click ability is Resolute, the damage blocked can be on Hector himself and all other dwarves.
- Unbecleaveable - As Margrave Hector, slay 5 player monsters with a single sword beam fired by Durendal.
Rare Hero Achievements
- Call to Arms - As General Kurt, have 15 special monsters die during a single use of the Horn of the Buffalo.
- The special monsters can be slain by any dwarf during the 10 second period after the horn provides its buffs.
- A Massive Collection - As Sprocket, trap 7 different types of monsters in a single wormhole.
- Emergency Christening - As Magnus, provide 50 hearts of healing with a single use of your Holy Water.
- Ether Energy - As Lady Lorelei, grant rampages to 5 dwarves with a single beam of Empyrean.
- A single monster killed by the beam can provide all dwarves close to it a rampage, not just one.
- Strikingly Effective - As Lady Lorelei, throw an Iron Golem into Shrine Protection using the Regrowth Pendant.
- Shrine Protection is the area which the Dwarven Gods strike down monsters beyond the active Shrine.
Monster achievements are those earned while playing monster. Certain achievements can only be earned while playing certain monster classes.
Common Monster Achievements
- Burning Sensation - As a Fire Skeleton, ignite 10 dwarves with conflagration.
- This achievement requires the final tier 3 upgrade for Fire Skeleton: Conflagration, to be unlocked.
- A Not So Safefall - Throw a dwarf to their death.
- This achievement is possible to be earned by killing a dwarf with a Super Creeper, as long as they die to the fall, not the explosion.
- Decommissioned - Break a piece of dwarven armor.
- The monster only needs to get the final blow to break the armor piece to unlock this achievement.
- PROC Blocked - Slay a rampaging dwarf.
- Beyond the Grave - As a Zombie, rebirth and kill the dwarf which previously killed you.
- The Zombie must kill the dwarf in the life they use their rebirth in.
- Per-HISS-tent - As a Creeper, successfully explode after having your fuse cancelled 6 times.
- Baker’s Dozen - As a Creeper, destroy 13 cakes with a single explosion.
- Money Hungry - As a Broodmother, successfully steal 100 gold using awakened rats.
- Gold the Broodmother personally steals does not count to this goal, but this can be done over multiple Broodmother lives.
- Siege Support - As a Blaze Cannon, provide absorption buffs to 50 monsters.
- Shield Slayer - Destroy a shrine shield before it naturally expires.
- This achievement can be unlocked by breaking the first night shield on the first shrine, or the 30 second shield on subsequent shrines.
- Only the monsters on the shrine at the time it has its shield broken will unlock the achievement.
- Brink of Death - As Death's Servant, summon a doom portal after your chestplate has broken.
Rare Monster Achievements
- Double Kill - Kill 2 dwarves within 10 seconds.
- Hat Trick - Kill 3 dwarves with 3 different monster classes in a single game.
- This achievement requires only a total of 3 dwarf kills, so 1 kill with each different monster class.
- Monster classes don’t only include the 3 base classes; Zombie, Skeleton, Creeper, it also includes the Special Monsters.
- Highway Robbery - Kill a dwarf carrying at least 100 gold.
- Combat Rat - As a Rat, slay a dwarf.
- This achievement unlocks if the dwarf death message says they were slain by a rat. This means if a rat is the last monster to hit a dwarf before they die, they will get the kill and thus the achievement as well.
- Highway to Hell - As a Servant of Death, keep a doom portal open for 3 minutes.
- Mana Guru - Spawn as a Servant of Death before 1500 seconds have elapsed.
- NUCLEAR! - As a Super Creeper, throw 4 dwarves into the sky with a single explosion.
- The dwarves don’t necessarily need to die after being launched.
- The dwarves that are launched must be considered outside (have 30 open blocks above them) to count towards this achievement.
Team Monster Achievements
- Back Capped - Break a shrine’s shield and capture it within 60 seconds of activating.
- High Pressure - Keep final shrine below 50% health for 5 minutes.
- The shrine does not need to be under 50% health continuously for 5 minutes, just collectively, meaning it can be brought back to 100% while not resetting progress.
General achievements are those earned playing as any class. These achievements should trigger no matter if the player is a dwarf, hero, or monster.
Common General Achievements
- Entitled - Earn a title.
- Well Accomplished - Earn three achievements in one game.
- Any combination of Dwarf, Hero, or Monster achievements will fulfil this requirement.
- While they may not show for all players, repeating achievements does count towards this achievement.
- Decorated - Earn six medals in a single game.
- Medals are those which are shown on the end-of-game statistics card. The availability of those medals below gold (silver and bronze) depend on the number of players in the game.
- The rank of each medal does not matter for this achievement.
- A player must get at least one medal from each side (Dwarf and Monster) in order to get this achievement.